Aim of the Congress
The aim of the Indian Engineering Congress is to enlighten the technical fraternity about the developments in
various fields of Engineering and thereby enabling them to face the future challenges and ensure development of the nation.
The Congress will provide a Forum:
- To have discussion around the theme to promote ideas, broaden operational horizon of engineers from different disciplines, and to pursue newer domains and concepts;
- For exchange of information, updating knowledge and stimulating a sense of responsibility in their professional work;
- To foster international and national co-operation in the engineering fields;
- To inculcate and promote a growing commitment to the social objective of the profession; and
- To promote engineering practices that lead to sustainable development.